This is the place to find answers to the most commonly sought-after information about DeGarmo.
- Do you have “off-the-shelf” assessments?
- Yes, we can provide off-the-shelf assessments for nearly 1,000 different jobs with a few points-and-clicks.
- What is the potential ROI when using your assessments?
- ROI varies by the specific outcome being measured. Our “results” page provides some statistics based on case studies with DeGarmo clients.
- How long does it take to get through an assessment?
- Average completion time varies by assessment. Some can be completed in about five minutes, while others take up to 45 minutes. It depends on the type of assessment and it’s role in the talent acquisition process.
- Which industries do you typically work with?
- DeGarmo provides solutions for organizations in just about every major industry.
- Can your assessments be customized?
- Yes, DeGarmo’s assessments can be easily customized. We build a technology platform that allows us easily update or modify content on a client-specific basis.
- Where does the assessment data live?
We use Microsoft Azure Cloud hosting. Azure has over 90 compliance certifications including SOC1, SOC2, and SOC3.
- Do you offer interview guides?
- Yes, DeGarmo offers a complete interview platform that includes structured interview guides, custom interview builder, and an interview data management application.
- Can you integrate with our Applicant Tracking System?
- DeGarmo integrates with many leading ATS platforms, and a list of current integration partners can be found on our “integrations” page. Don’t worry if you don’t see your ATS provider listed, we can integrate with them as well!
- Do your assessments work on smart phones and tablets?
- Many DeGarmo assessments are mobile-optimized, and provide a great participant experience on a variety of devices including smart phones and tablets.
- Do you only work with large companies?
- DeGarmo provides solutions to companies of all sizes that are looking to improve the talent acquisition and development tools and technology.
- What is your pricing structure?
- We offer both subscription and per-assessment pricing models to fit the business requirements of our clients.
- Do you offer skills and/or aptitude tests?
- Yes, we offer more than 100 different skills and aptitude assessments.
- Have your assessments been validated?
- A core competency of DeGarmo’s professional service delivery is ensuring compliance with all legal, professional, and scientific standards for talent assessment and decision making. Our assessments and assessment systems are developed to comply with professional standards as presented in the Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing, the Principles for the Validation and Use of Personnel Selection Procedures, and the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures.