Here at DeGarmo, we understand talent assessment and consulting. Over the past 20 years, we’ve helped organizations around the world identify the best talent in less time through recruitment optimization, superior assessments, and predictive analytics. Every day DeGarmo’s solutions help thousands of managers find, hire, coach, and develop the best and brightest talent.
- SQL Server
- Complex query creation (multiple joins, possibly pivot tables)
- Query maintenance – modifying existing queries to fix bugs
- C# WebAPI
- Endpoint addition and maintenance, including authentication code
- C# business logic creation and improvements
- Azure DevOps
- Utilize git source control
- Manage the automated CI/CD pipeline
It would be nice if a candidate could also work on the following:
- AngularJS Front-end
- Bootstrap design work – modify the HTML and CSS of the site
This position gives you the opportunity to work remotely and includes competitive pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k, eight paid holidays, flexible work schedule, generous PTO, gym membership and a team of great coworkers! Compensation is experience-based.
Our most successful employees are innovative thinkers, work independently to solve challenging problems, and want to be part of a team where they can make an impact. Sound like a good fit? We’re looking for good talent right now! Click here to apply: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/073d3b4e
DeGarmo is an equal opportunity employer.
Candidates responding to this posting must be eligible to work in the United States.