Talent Strategy Tips
Does your organization’s talent strategy align with its business strategy?Below are some tips to get started:
- Communicate with your executives and key stakeholders to determine the core business objectives looking forward. ….Be sure you have a seat at the table!
- Find alignment between business and talent strategy to generate some “quick wins” and show the business how talent strategy can meet business needs. This will increase the confidence of executives and key stakeholders to increase the talent strategy budget.
- To drive the success of those quick wins be sure they are being translated to outcome relevant to the business. Can you determine the ROI of your talent strategy projects?
- Wash. Repeat. And make sure you are thinking outside-in! How is your talent strategy impacting your primary consumer? ….the business wants to know!
- What are the core business objectives?
- How is our talent strategy aligning with core business objectives?
- Are we thinking business related outcomes that matter to key stakeholders
- Can we think outside-in?