More Than a Mission Statement: The Importance of Corporate Work Values
DeGarmo Group announced today that Anthony Adorno will be facilitating an HR.com webcast titled “More Than a Mission Statement: The Importance of Corporate Work Values“
. The session will be held on August 10, 2010 at 11am ET. Provided below is a description of the session, as well as registration information.
Just about every organization has a mission statement that includes some reference to a set of work values, but how many organizations really believe in their values and use them to drive organizational success?
During this session, we’ll talk about the importance of core work values, how to measure them, and how to improve alignment between the organization and its employees through talent acquisition and development.
Specifically, this session will focus on the results of research conducted with more than 1,200 people in the United States, U.K., and Philippines on work value alignment and important outcomes such as organizational commitment, job satisfaction, job performance, and employee turnover.
What will participants learn?
1. How work value alignment impacts corporate profitability.
2. Metrics used for determining whether an organization’s leaders agree on the importance of work values.
3. An approach for improving alignment in work values through both staffing and development models.
4. How the impact of value alignment varies based on job level, job category or work experience.
Who should attend?
1. Executives who determine and drive the values of their organizations.
2. Recruiters, Managers, Directors, VPs, etc., responsible for HR, Staffing, Talent Acquisition and/or Organizational Development.
3. Those interested in understanding how alignment with corporate values drives organizational success.
If you are already a member of HR.com, please login to register for the webcast. If you are not a member of HR.com, you will need to sign up for a FREE HR.com membership, this will only take you a moment to fill in the required information. Once you have confirmation of your membership, you will be able to register for this complimentary webcast.
Tuesday, August, 10th, 11:00AM – 12:00 PM ET